Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Target OG doll case

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone bought this or seen it yet?
    I am still thinking of getting it!
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by maronda4:
    Has anyone bought this or seen it yet?
    I am still thinking of getting it!
    Thanks!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you have a link for this? (I lost the first one.) [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still waiting for it to show up locally. I want to see it in person before I decide, but I am very interested. Wait...ack! The small print says it is available online but not in the store!!!! And it won't even be available for 6-8 weeks! That's not what it said when it first appeared on their website!!!

    $!%#&@*

    Okay, it's nearly $11 shipping. I think I'm going to just go ahead and order it...that shipping cost will cancel out one of the many $10 coupon orders I put through AG last month, LOL.

    Here's a 10% off purchase code that works: TCWLBTDC.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 03, 2006 11:45 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I just may go ahead and order too!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you know how long the code it good for?

  7. #7
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! I missed the first thread on this but it would be a great gift for my granddaughters. Very nice..... [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    ^j^ Mrs. C.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The code I used is supposed to expire on October 7th (TCWLBTDC).

    There's another one floating around (TCATJFRM) with an unknown expiration date, so you could always try that if you can't order soon.

    FYI, I typed "Target promotional code" into Google, and that's what I found. Ten percent off for each.

    I decided to go ahead and order it. If it shows up in my local stores before then, I can always cancel the order. But I really like the concept and am hoping I like the execution. I so need something like this for my own stuff (forget DD's stuff, LOL). Will post pictures when it arrives.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 03, 2006 11:44 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to all who have found this information, I have a friend who will just have to have this for her DD this Christmas. And considering we live 60 miles away from Target what she will pay in shipping will be cheaper than gas. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post pictures when it comes, I'll be looking for them, and put lots of clothes in it.
    Let's see 6 weeks till it ships, yep, you'll have it filled by then. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •